Hi! I’m Lea Smith. I am a mom of a funny and handsome little boy. Wife to an even funnier, handsome man. I have a long love affair with the arts and a strange addiction to paper crafts. My passion for photography was born with the birth of my son as a result I have been shooting for 5 years and in 2012 I decided to expand my passion for capturing beautiful images into a small business. By doing so, I hope to capture the unique personality of each child I photograph and hopefully capture images that you will cherish for years to come.
Let’s get personal…
I was a late bloomer when it came to college, marriage and children. Right after high school when most of my friends were going to college and/or getting married and having babies, I decided I wanted to work a 9-5 job and play on the weekends… and so I did, for 10 years, and at the young age of 27 I decided to go to college, I received my Bachelors of Science in Information Technology in 2004. My husband was there the day I graduated, but at the time, he was just my boyfriend. In 2006, we got married and in 2008 we had a 9lb baby boy! I remember at times being frustrated with my life and how I was missing all these preconceived deadlines in my mind, but I can’t help but look back now and think, wow, what an amazing fun ride and I would never want to change how things have turned out.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I might be addicted to Coca-Cola
- I have run 3 marathons and countless half marathons
- I am a comic book geek
- I have a fascination with all things zombie
- I consider Anaheim my hometown
- I was born and raised in sunny California
- I adore Rhodesian Ridgebacks, but I have a Chihuahua named Cereal
- I hoard make-up but rarely wear it
- I secretly dream of living on an island
- I admire those who can live simply but I am too much of a gadget geek to live that life